My client in SW London is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance & HR Manager (or Supervisor ready for the next step up), ideally with experience of Xero.
The company works in the property maintenance industry and is a well established market leader in London, they treat their staff with respect and are a super team to be a part of, in addition they offer training and progression.
The successful candidate will have a professional manner as well as being happy to work in a small but dynamic team. You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to demonstrate accountability and responsibility.
· Accounts to trial balance
· Invoices (sales and purchase)
· Strong software knowledge and a good understanding of online platforms, ideally including Xero which they are implementing soon.
· Bank reconciliations.
· Credit control.
· Processing payroll.
· Holiday rotas.
· Sickness & absenteeism reports.
· Managing the company disciplinary procedure.
· Administering staff contracts.
You will work along side the company accountants, the external HR business partner and the company Directors to ensure the smooth running of these functions. This role would suit an experienced Manager or a Supervisor looking for the next step. There is plenty of room for development and the Directors are happy to discuss supporting professional development.