This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Shift pattern 18.00 pm to 06.00 am 4 on 4 off - Continental - total 6 months probation ( 3 months & 3 months )
Working in a chilled environment
Opportunity to gain full time employment
Job details :Responsible for the processing of XDock goods inbound. Ensuring counts, labelling and RF Gun work is accurate and that pallets are distributed to correct depots in a timely fashion.
· To assist in the receipting of XDock pallets for your shift;
· The correct labelling of XDock pallets;
· The correct scanning and case quantity entry for each pallet;
· Ensure correct procedure is followed for extra pallets;
· To report any discrepancies and make amendments where necessary;
· The organisation of space on the marshalling floor to ensure there is an area free to put pallets into for receipting so as not to delay the bay operations.
· Any other duties as and when requested by warehouse management.
Ideal experience / knowledge / specifications
· Experience of Goods In operation;
· Accurate and attentive to detail;
· Able to work independently;
· Have a working knowledge of Goods In on InDex.
Please call Rod / Ewelina for more information on or send a CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job