Behaviour Support Learning Mentor required for SEN School in London
My client, a Special Education Needs (SEN) school in London requires an experienced Behaviour Support Learning Mentor on a full-time basis to start ASAP.
Behaviour Mentor - London
Job Title - Behaviour Mentor
The Behaviour Support Learning Mentor will provide a complementary service to teachers and other staff, addressing the needs of children who require assistance in overcoming barriers to learning in order to achieve their full potential, or accessing the curriculum.
The Behaviour Support Learning Mentor will work with a range of pupils, but give priority to those who need the most help, especially those experiencing multiple disadvantages including:
- Children with special or medical needs
- Challenging behaviour
- Children with a statement of special educational needs
The Behaviour Support Learning Mentor will work with children on a one-to-one basis or in small groups acting as a:
- Facilitator for learning
- Role model
- Work with children whose behaviour and disaffection has significant impact upon their attainment
- Support the ethos of the school
- Improve pupil progress and achievement by helping to minimise barriers to learning and maximise pupil participation
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
For more infomation please call or email Roxanne Jowers - /
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Autism / EBD / Makaton / Manual Handling / Complex Needs / SEN / Teaching assistant / Special Education Needs Co-ordinator / SENCO / SLT / Speech and