Pay: £9 to £10ph umb
Contract: Seasonal work (7 to 8 months)
Looking for drivers & non drivers
Van and Fuel card included
Our client is one to the UK's leading suppliers of specialist green services and they are looking for seasonal gardeners to join their team for the season this year in Edinburgh.
If you have a clean driving license, they will be able to provide you with a Van and Fuel card.
Main duties will include:
- Grass cutting
- General grounds maintenance
- Hedge cutting and strimming
- Using small petrol machines
- General maintenance to communal garden areas and private gardens.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Previous experience in similar position is ESSENTIAL
- PA1 and PA6 would be advantageous / desirable
- Recent Reference contact details and an up to date CV
To apply for this post, please send an up to date CV in response to this advert or contact Jayde Edgley on
Why work with Resourcing Group?
*We provide opportunities nationwide - jobs where you want, when you need them
*Award winning candidate care
*Specialist consultants that are experts within their field
*Prompt and reliable payroll
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.