Sector: Recruitment - IT and Cyber Security
Salary: £25,000 + £40,000 OTE (Commission)
Our client is a FTSE 250 company who are looking to expand their current team with a junior hire. You don’t need to have any recruitment experience.
3.2 million turnover with only 45 Consultants this is a really impressive business to work for.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading recruitment business who work across the life sciences market.
The role that our client is recruiting for is to build up a new cyber security desk, focused on placing temporary staff, where you will have access to an impressive database. You will also be tasked with driving new business and growing accounts. This role will purely be focused on being consultative and going on several client meetings in order to understand the client’s hiring requirements. Successful applicants will take part in an award-winning training scheme for one month in their London office.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/networking skills
- Passion to want to work within a sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing - this is really important for this role
- 24 days holiday plus incentive holiday days for achieving sales targets plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly champagne breakfasts
- Harrod’s afternoon teas
- Ritz afternoon teas
- Monthly Lunch clubs at Michelin Style restaurants
- Quarterly holidays to Vegas, all expanses
- Subsidized gym membership
- Unbeatable training scheme - tailored to you as an individual
- Selfridges vouchers for top monthly billers
- Car allowance
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £250 for every person they successfully place into a role
- Business Development
- Client Meetings
- Client Services