x4 Accounts Payable Administrators - £9.75
This position is being advertised on behalf of Hollyfield Personnel who are operating as an employment agency.
Our client, based in Aston is looking for a temporary Accounts Payable Administrators to join their team with an immediate Start.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Receive and check invoices for validity and completeness
- Process invoices in preparation for payment
- Be responsible for the whole invoice matching process.
- Foster team co-operation and volunteer assistance to co-workers.
- Resolve issues and queries from Suppliers, ensuring that a high degree of customer service is achieved.
- Ensure that all exceptions (e.g. unmatched invoices) are passed back to the requisitioner for approval.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable systems, processes and practices
- Ability to understand, define and work with accounting concepts, processes and operations
- Computer literacy: Ability to use accounting tools and systems
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of how Shared Services operates
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am-4.30pm or 9am -5pm or 9:30am - 5:30pm
£ 9.75 per hour
Due to the volume of responses we receive, if we do not contact you within the next 5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'