X3 Welfare Labourer/Cleaner - Cambridge - £10.00 p/hr
A school cleaner's role includes:
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors of cloakrooms and toilets in designated areas
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
- Cleaning doors and windows
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials
- Report all defects/hazards immediately to the caretaker or supervisor
Skills and experience you will need:
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Reading skills for following instructions
- Maths skills for measuring cleaning fluids
There are no formal entry qualifications for the role. Employers may look for basic written and oral skills, and a responsible attitude.
DBS desirable but not essential.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"