My client is ideally looking for an individual who has experience in a Helpdesk/ Customer Services role within a Petrochemical environment
- Maintain a prompt, efficient and reliable service level to all customers
- Ensure quality checks on completed work are carried out on a regular basis making sure all work is done to a high standard
- Ensure that company resources are used to ensure optimum efficiency
- Provide assistance to other departments when working at weekends
- Entering data and processing documentation accurately ensuring information systems are kept up to date
- Typing, photocopying and faxing making sure it is presented in a professional style
- To have a degree of knowledge and understanding of the business
- Using initiative to answer customer faults/queries on the telephone
- To be helpful, informative and courteous at all times
Desirable Qualification: NVQ Customer Services or equivalent
If you are interested in this role please either apply online, email or give me a call on and ask for Clodagh
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
- Customer Service Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job