Reporting to the Platform Lead, you'll be part of a fast moving and highly technical team working on central platforms to support the software development life cycle.
You'll work within a central function dedicated to improving a platform built around self service for developers. You care deeply about building reliable, well-tested systems, collaboratively with others.
- Building APIs and products for the web, and have an awareness of technologies across the stack.
- POC'ing new ideas and products, and balancing trade offs between technical, analytical and product needs.
- Improving self service platform for developers and testers
- Automating solutions for recurrent issues
- Improving knowledge amongst the team through code reviews, documentation, technical guidance and mentoring.
- Reduce the number of DevOps resources in projects by enabling developers to be more self-service.
We're looking for someone with:
- Good understanding of industry best practices
- Proven track record of developing APIs
- A passion for new technology and automation
- Enjoys solving difficult technical problems
- Good knowledge of continuous integration and deployment practices
- Great collaboration skills with people of all levels of technical ability
- An understanding of the importance of being user driven and the benefits of DevOps principles, agile ways of working, collaboration and transparency
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Experience with building web applications using frameworks like Angular, React or Ember
- Extensive knowledge of container based technologies (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS or GCP)
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good software engineering principles
- Experience on building decoupled services with micro-service architecture
- AWS / DevOps / Angular / React / Ember / Docker / Kubernetes / GCP / Golang
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'