This is a full time role for the two month duration working 40 hours per week (8:00-5:00 Mon-Fri) at an hourly rate
- To respond to service requests from customers utilising the CAFM system ensuring the request is managed end to end and done so in a timely manner
- Raising purchase orders and receipts of goods/services provided
- Undertake daily Jeopardy reviews of potential KPI failures
- Monitoring and supporting daily review of out of hours call outs
- Provide exemplar customer service to all stakeholders, internal and external, by actively responding to queries
- Experience in working in a fast paced facilities management environment
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills
If you are interested in this role please please either apply online, email clodagh.moane@fusionpeople or call Clodagh on
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
- X2 Operations Task Co-ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job