My client is looking for several C/C++ Software Engineers to develop, maintain and extend their codebase used on their existing hardware, extend that codebase onto new hardware platforms to support new product development and into the cloud to grow new products and services on top of our hardware offering.
The technology at the core of the company's products is an ARM-based Linux platform running their bespoke embedded code built in C++. The embedded code captures image data, runs the full image processing pipeline, manages the user data and serves that data through a secured REST API.
* Development of new features and services.
* Maintenance of existing software.
* Responding to reported defects.
* Extending test coverage.
* (Senior engineer) Communication with engineers within partner companies
* 3+ years in C/C++ development.
* Product software development.
* Requirements driven development.
* Continuous integration testing
* Embedded software development, especially targeting a Linux environment.
* Definition of software development processes.
* Coding of DSP or NEON assembler on ARM.
* Image processing.
* UML software modelling.
* REST APIs.
* Partner communications.
* Documentation of requirements, interfaces, etc.
Other Preferred Skills / Experience:
* Linux Kernel development.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk