x2 Learning Support Assistants needed in Gateshead
* x 2 Learning Support Assistants
* SEN School in Gateshead
* 1:1 classroom based supporting children with Autism
* Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4pm
Empowering Learning are working on behalf of a SEN school in Gateshead, who are seeking a teaching assistant to offer 1:1 classroom based support to an autistic students, Monday to Friday. These roles are for 1 academic year.
* Fantastic rates of pay, of up to £80 per day for LSA and Cover Supervisor roles
* Short and long-term positions available, with opportunity for permanent employment
* Consistent support from your full time dedicated Consultant
* Fantastic opportunities for expanding your continuous professional development (CPD) file
* Recommend a friend scheme - up to £250 per referral
Empowering Learning Ltd were founded in 2003 and is a well-established Teacher Training and Recruitment Consultancy. As well as training, we offer an exceptional recruitment service, supporting schools with daily supply needs and permanent positions.
Our dedicated, professional teams proudly place our candidates and clients at the heart of our bespoke approach and ensure that we provide excellent recruitment solutions to clients and candidates - no matter where they are in the country.
One of our key advantages is our bank of skilled EAL (English as an additional language) teachers and our flagship training package, the Teacher's Standards Programme, which supports teachers with overseas training on their journey into If this role isn't exactly right for you, but you are a looking for UK classrooms.
supply work within education, then we would still love to hear from you! Empowering Learning are working with a number of schools in and around the local area.
- LSA / Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant/ Autism / TA / SEN TA / Special Education needs / SEN / PDML / Personal care / ASD / ADHD / Comp
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'