Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 08.30am – 5pm, with flexible working hours after 3-month probation
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 depending on experience
- Salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave inc. Bank Holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A friendly and productive working environment
- Flexible working hours
- City centre office
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join our award-winning and rapidly growing company.
Outlook Publishing is a leading digital media company, producing regional business and travel content for an international audience. Our operations span Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and North America, our product portfolio is constantly evolving into new markets.
The Role – Production Manager:
This role presents an exciting opportunity to play a central role in the company’s content output, supporting the editorial and design teams and acting as the central point for all client communication.
Responsibilities – Production Manager:
Reporting to the Art Director and Head of Editorial, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Organising and chasing advert materials.
- Arranging editorial interviews.
- Liaising with colleagues across internal departments to ensure smooth management of all content projects.
- Utilising both telephone and email for communication with clients of varied nationality and seniority.
- Managing a high volume of outbound calls and emails.
This is not a remote or hybrid role. The position is based in our Norwich office, providing a relaxed collaborative working environment and significant day-to-day autonomy.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Able to work with strict deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner and all-round communicator.
- High standard of written communication.
- Excellent levels of customer service with client-centric focus.
- Proactive and driven.
- Strong organisational skills and time management.
- IT proficient with experience of Microsoft OS and Windows applications.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is desirable, but not essential.
- A familiarity with a design and editorial environment would prove beneficial.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'