Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• To plan the work, install, service, repair and maintain electrical installations in customer’s property working to the required quality and safety standards ensuring cost effectiveness and a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Communicates with site and office staff regarding completion of work and site issues
• Ensures all installations are completed within allotted timescale and all paperwork is completed on the day of the installation and handed over daily to supervisors.
• To ensure all certificates and condition reports are completed with appropriate paperwork and to check for non-compliance.
• Ensures all stock levels have been replenished for both PPE and materials.
• Take an active role in the out of hours call out rota
• To take responsibility for company property at all times.
• To play an pro-active role in achieving personal and group targets.
• To communicate clearly with all staff, administrators and managers and with customers at all times.
• To comply with all health and safety legislation and other industry regulations.
• To participate in any tasks such as stock taking or special events which maybe out of regular hours on an ad hoc basis according to the needs of the business.
• To cover supervisor/ team leader responsibilities in their absence.
Salary £28K - £32K