As their WTTP Paralegal you will:
- Manage your own time effectively to facilitate cash flow and credit-management systems, such as time recording, lock-up, cash flow, profitability and billing.
- Deliver legal services in a manner which is cost-efficient for both the client and the firm.
- Enhance the firm’s reputation and contribute to the firm’s general marketing initiatives by participating in the firm’s marketing events including networking, seminars and writing marketing material.
- Take responsibility for all documentation around WTTP and keep key members of the management team regularly up to date.
- Undertake any other tasks that the management team feel should be completed by you.
Essential Criteria for the WTTP Paralegal role:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about WTTP work
- Has a proven track record of working within WTTP
- Demonstrate a high level of Client Service
- Able to confidently and professionally deal with sensitive issues
- Able to handle highly-confidential and sensitive client information
- Strong organisational ability
If you think this WTTP Paralegal role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for this WTTP Paralegal role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.