My client is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. This is the third year that they have been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
Company culture is very important to them, and that is why they were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why they are constantly looking for ways to make it an even better place to work. People join them to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
They're looking for talented Writers to join their award-winning Publishing team. You'll be responsible for researching and creating content on the newest and most cutting-edge technology.
- Production of engaging, high-quality content that helps users make the most informed decision and attracts traffic.
- Write new product and company reviews, how-to guides, informational and commercially oriented articles that will bring targeted, high-quality traffic to the websites.
- Update existing articles to improve their overall quality and ensure the information on the site is up-to-date, fresh and relevant.
- Extensively use/conduct research on products we feature on the website - with the aim of becoming an expert in the topic areas you are assigned to write about and better understanding our audience’s pain points.
- Fact-check, edit, revise, review and proofread work especially in response to feedback.
- Produce new outreach content (both data-led and editorial style) to earn new backlinks for the website.
- Work with other teams (including Outreach, Brand, PR & Technical SEO) to improve processes, brand exposure and the website overall.
The Ideal Candidate for the Writer role
- A passion for content and a love of writing
- Excellent writing ability and command of the English language
- Naturally inquisitive, and an interest in researching new things
- An interest in new technology.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience of writing for an online audience preferred
- Experience of working with Wordpress preferred
Package for the Writer
- £25,000 per annum
- £1,000 training budget per annum
- 25 Internal Training modules that run every quarter
- Unlimited book allowance and access to fully stocked library
- Annual trips to Ibiza upon hitting company targets
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day - plus amazing coffee!
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm - they promote a work life balance
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Sport clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga, Boxing, Personal Training sessions, Cycling and Ultimate Frisbee
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Dedicated Social Committee that organises regular socials such as Easter Egg hunts, Comedy Nights, Pub Quiz’s, FIFA tournaments, company festivals