DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a Worldwide Travel Consultant you will be responsible for selling upmarket/luxury holidays to various European destinations. Your clients will be discerning travellers requiring tailor-made luxury travel solutions for their specific holiday needs. You will enjoy delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times whilst meeting call targets and conversion rates.
The key duties of the Travel Consultant will be:
- Putting together bespoke/tailor-made travel packages including flights, hotels, villa's, private transfers, and car hire.
- Achieving and exceeding set objectives relating to sales targets, productivity and product knowledge
- Dealing with all telephone based enquiries from travel agents, direct customers and travel industry partners
- Dealing effectively with all administration issues and queries
- Ensure you maintain accurate knowledge on all company products and ancillary services
- Attend educational trips when required, feeding back product knowledge to colleagues
The successful candidate should have relevant travel industry reservations experience or have a real passion for the travel and working within this amazing industry, you will have strong sales skills with the ability to work well under pressure. You will need to be sales focused with a positive outlook, organised and the ability to work well within a team. There is progression within the company so this could be a great step into the travel industry!
The successful candidate can expect a fantastic basic salary of up to £18000 plus a good incentives and bonus scheme resulting in a great OTE!! You will also be part of a fast growing operator with good prospects for career progression plus you will also be entitled some great travel industry discounts!
To apply for the role of Worldwide Travel Consultant please follow the link and click "apply" contact Helen Cassin at Travel Trade Recruitment on or email
- worldwide travel consultant travel agent travel advisor cabin crew travel industry worthing west sussex
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'