Worldwide Travel Consultant - Luxury Travel
Salary up to £26K + commission (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Travel Consultant with expert Worldwide destination knowledge and looking to join a Leading Luxury Tour Operator?
Jewels Travel Recruitment is working with a well-established Tour Operator who are looking for passionate and dynamic Travel Consultant’s to join their successful sales team creating holiday itineraries worldwide.
As Travel Consultant, your responsibilities will involve:
- Follow up with in-bound leads promptly, building and planning own pipeline of sale to achieve targets.
- Interacting with clients to determine their specific travel needs while building rapport and trust.
- Convert enquiries into sales by tailoring a package specific to the client’s requirements
- Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to clients with a commitment to go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with clients through focused account management.
- Creating bespoke travel itineraries and competitive quotes.
- Maximising profits through negotiated rates.
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against KPI’s
- Take ownership and accountability of work ensuring 100% booking accuracy.
- Demonstrate willingness and flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries.
- Manage your sales pipeline and booking using our CRM and reservations system.
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Dynamic and energetic with a passion for world travel.
- 1-3 years travel industry experience either specializing in creating tailor-made travel itineraries
- Be ambitious, savvy and passionate about building a career in travel industry.
- Have a proven sales record preferably in the tour operating sector.
- Have an established record of working in a target driven sales environment.
- Competency of IT systems such as MS Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have a working knowledge of a GDS.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission.
- Mentoring and coaching for career growth within the company
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity of career development within the travel industry
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Tour Operators
- Travel Consultant
- Leisure and Tourism
- Senior Travel Consultant