Worldwide Travel Consultants- £22.500-25k plus comm- East Sussex
An established Tour Operator is looking to employ World Wide Travel Consultants to join their team in East Sussex.
This is a great role if you have travelled to Australia and New Zealand.
The roles of the World Wide Travel Consultant will be:
- Design Tailor Made Travel Itinerates to match customer requirements, budgets and expectations to worldwide destinations
- Putting together bespoke tailor made itineraries that cover off the beaten track tours, flights and hotels.
- Follow up on initial enquiries to generate sales
- Use CRS System Galileo
- Providing excellent in detail travel knowledge and ideas to capture the customers imagination
The requirements for the Worldwide Travel Consultant are:
- Travel experience of at least two long haul continents including Australia / New Zealand with a mixture of adventure and luxury travel
- Excellent destination knowledge
- Previous CRS experience
- Previous experience within a tour operator or specialist travel agent dealing with worldwide travel.
In Return our client will offer a basic salary up to £25kpa with an OTE of £30kpa - working in superb company offices in East Sussex, excellent travel benefits, educationals and incentives.
To apply for the worldwide travel consultant role follow the link below.