This is an exciting opportunity within an expanding and dynamic department for a motivated sales driven individual looking to work within the Hays Tour Operation.
Dealing directly with our agents the sales team focus on selling tailor made holidays and delivering first class customer service.
- Creating and selling tailor made travel packages.
- Delivering a first class customer service experience to all customers, obtaining repeat business
- Ability to work towards individual and team sales targets.
- Good Accuracy and numerical skills.
- Attending training workshops and supplier visits, including overseas educational visits.
Qualifications & Experience
- Worked within a Sales environment
- GDS knowledge
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong administration skills with excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of internal/external selling systems
- Enthusiastic and proactive with the ability to work independently (self - motivated) and as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Has worked within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective motivational skills and the ability to remain positive and professional at all times
- Commitment to contribute to the growth of the business and the development of the team
- Ensure that the Hays Travel values are demonstrated at all times and that others follow this standard
- Customer Service