This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Purpose of your role
You'll be required to take responsibility for site based housing refurbishment projects. You will ensure delivery of the programme of works on site against set targets and objectives whilst providing exceptional customer service and an efficient and value for money service to agreed standards and specifications.
Your responsibilities and experience
- Providing direction including carrying out inspections on quality and delivery.
- Contract management including ensuring contractors meet and exceed set service delivery KPI's and targets and manage the provision of service programmes of works.
- You will have enhanced IT skills and be familiar with databases and MS Office packages as well as a working knowledge of Section 20, CDM, Asbestos and other regulations relating to the delivery of planned and revenue programme of works.
- A HNC or HND in a Building related subject or higher/equivalent
- Flexible availability with the ability to attend meetings/events at evenings and weekends as required.
- Working knowledge of Section 20, CDM, Asbestos and all other regulations relating to the delivery of planned and revenue programmes of work.
- Well developed communication skills, and ability to communicate with different audiences tailoring the communication to suite the situation.
- Able to build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Available for regular travel to other business locations.
- Must possess a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes.
The client offer a unique benefits package that can be easily adapted to match your needs. Options include Childcare Vouchers, employee assistance, discounts at multiple retailers and a competitive pension scheme to name but a few.
Please click apply with a short covering letter if this role matches your requirements.
**Interview date: TBC**
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job