Role: Workshop Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: dependent on experience
Our Client has significantly grown over the past several years and we are now proud to be working as one of the largest caravan dealerships in the Midlands.
Based on family values and customer care, they have expanded to sell the top marks in the British caravan business, Swift, Sprite, Elddis and Xplore.
The business started in the late sixties and after moving in 1992 to the site we are at now we have definitely come a long way. Our Client now offer full dealership facilities, new caravan sales, used caravan sales, service, repairs, an excellent shop and caravan storage. With a small dedicated team, we have managed to build a very loyal customer base, and are still growing strong.
Because of their ongoing success an exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Workshop Technician/Mechanic to join their workshop team, the role includes Pre-Delivery Inspection, servicing and general repairs.
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will need to have a good mechanical background which is essential. (previous caravan experience is not essential).
- There will be an opportunity to attend relevant NCC caravan training courses for the right candidate.
- We are looking for a candidate who is has 100% reliability and a hard work ethic, we work passionately to make our business work and any new additions to our team must have the same mentality
- You must have strong organisational skills and to be able to work in an orderly fashion.
- You will need to be physically fit and have a positive "Can do" attitude.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Mechanic;Caravan Technician ;Vehicle Technician