Workshop Technician - Folding Campers – A successful south Ipswich based company are currently recruiting for a Folding Camper Workshop Technician to join their small, friendly and ambitious team on a full or part time basis. This busy product lifestyle company seeks an additional Workshop technician to join its existing team responsible for the final assembly of its folding camper. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in a workshop environment, preferably with caravans or trailers, the ability to think on their feet and the desire to make a real difference in a hands on role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Final assembly and production of folding campers
- Ensure conformity with quality control procedures to existing UK & European standards
- PDI preparation and inspection
- Warranty support & repairs for existing customers, including collection from customer where required
Skills and attributes required:
- Workshop experience, including use of hand tools
- Technical & practical attitude
- Knowledge of 12v & 240v electrical systems preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel for warranty collections and other ad hoc requests
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Pro-active at all times with a can do attitude
- Full UK Clean Driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity top join a company who proud of their success and products. On offer is a salary of £18000 -£20000 per annum (pro rata for part time) depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: workshop, assembly, technician, camper, part time, full time
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.
- part time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job