Job Title: Workshop Tail Lift Engineer
Salary: £11 per hour
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent (24 hours per week)
The Company was established in 1976, initially operating out of Enfield and concentrating on tail lift and repairs. They then developed into roller shutter door and curtain fitting and repairs as well as minor body repairs on commercial vehicles. By 1995 the company had expanded, operating from 6 locations; Enfield, Bristol, Manchester, Northampton, Birmingham and Bathgate in Scotland. Since 1998 they have invested enormously in new equipment, vans, computer systems and facilities.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Workshop Engineer to service and repair customer equipment within company procedures, based in Northampton.
- Undertakes installations, repairs and planned maintenance of customer equipment to company specifications
- Ensures compliance with all company, legislative and Health and Safety procedures
- Ensures all work undertaken meets industry and company work standards, ensures unsafe equipment is clearly identified to the workshop foreman/manager
- Ensures security, cleanliness and roadworthy condition of company vehicles under their control, reports defects immediately
- Ensures security and correct use of all tools and spares issued, reporting all defective tools immediately the defect is identified
- Complies with company administrative procedures including the timely completion of worksheets, timesheets and all other forms as required
- Acts at all times as an ambassador for the business maintains cordial relationships with customers
- Ensures day to day skills knowledge is regularly and adequately imparted to less experienced staff, particularly to apprentices.
- Undertakes other duties which the company may from time to time reasonably request
- Basic Education required
- 2 years relevant experience
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Workshop Tail Lift Engineer, Service Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Customer Equipment Engineer may also be considered for this role.
- Service Engineer
- Repairs Engineer
- Workshop Tail Lift Engineer
- Customer Equipment Engineer may also be considered for this role.