SOS recruitment are currently looking for Workshop Supervisor to join our highly reputable client based in Poole, Dorset!
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum "In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days' holiday, free parking and an early finish on Fridays with overtime regularly available whilst working for an evolving company that offers support and training"
Standard Hours: Full Time
Location: Poole, Dorset
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure Main Work Shop including grinding & manual shop is adhering to production run list priority.
- To ensure & expedite production/machines to the start & finish date as detailed on the production run lists/production model
- To assist in production queries/problems where required
- To maintain workshop discipline [time & attendance/overtime]
- To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of employment and health and safety are maintained & where non-conformance/corrective action is required, report to a Director.
- To identify in good time underperforming machines or engineers & re-train as the initial improvement process.
- To attend all production meetings/reviews as requested by Senior Production Engineer.
- To monitor performance of all workshop staff, recommend training, provide motivation and recommend disciplinary proceedings as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
- Ability to detect, correct & improve general quality standards within a machine shop
- Previous machine shop background preferably in Aerospace
If you would like further information on the above vacancy, please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'