This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Location - Stoke-on-Trent
Basic Salary: £29,621 + Overtime, bonus plan
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workshop Supervisor to join a well-established and busy commercial vehicle service centre in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
The ideal Workshop supervisor candidate will have recent experience as a workshop charge hand / lead hand / Workshop Supervisor, also will have good organisational and man management skills as well as having a "hands on" approach.
The Workshop supervisor responsibilities will include:
- Delegating workloads to productive staff in a workshop
- Supervising technicians working in workshop bays
- Extensive liaison with shift supervisor to ensure smooth running of all jobs carried out to the companies standard
- Liaising with and assisting technicians
- Checking work and liaising with the parts department
- Ensuring WIP deadlines are met and carried out in a cost effective manner
- Adhering to company's Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace
The successful Workshop supervisor candidate MUST have detailed experience as an HGV Technician and also have supervisory experience. Full City & Guilds / NVQ Technical Qualifications are a must for this role.
A HGV Driving Licence would beneficial for this roles but not essential.
The hours for the successful Workshop Supervisor will be Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, you will also be required to support the team when business needs require.
To make an application for this exciting Workshop supervisor role with one of the regions leading commercial vehicle maintenance organisations, please make an application via this advert or call Tom on (BT Local Charge) for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job