Workshop ROV Mechanic - Assets
Our client requires a Workshop Mechanic in their assets department, permanent position based in Aberdeen
- Support ROV subsea equipment repairs including pumps and motor repairs.
- Maintain all mechanical and hydraulic systems used on the company, ROV systems.
- Develop and maintain a functional Mechanical/Hydraulic Workshop.
- Develop test processes and equipment for Mechanical/Hydraulic underwater systems.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on all base associated hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
- Adapt, modify and upgrade mechanical/hydraulic equipment as required.
- Assist the Workshop Manager in all maintenance and repair activities as required to maintain the Company's assets in full operational mode.
- Conduct refurbishment, maintenance and repairs on all relevant equipment in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and guidelines.
- Maintain and ensure all base hydraulic packs, welding, cleaning, cutting, and burning equipment are safe and fully operational.
- Adhere to the Company's Quality and Safety Policy and Procedures in everyday activities.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the Integrated Management System Policy, Procedures and Work Instructions
You must have the following experience:
- Industry training in Engineering, Mechanical, Hydraulic disciplines and time-served.
- ROV experience essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"