WORKSHOP PRODUCTION MANAGER
About the role
The Workshop Production Manager is responsible for managing the operational aspects of the facilities, including stock control, parts and logistics, in view of driving improvement in service delivery to both external and internal customers through process improvement and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate should have experience managing a workshop in a production related environment.
- Oversee the management of the team ensuring regular and clear communication is in place.
- Ensure all necessary equipment, resources and systems are in place.
- Ensure correct and accurate completion of all job related documentation - e.g. job cards, parts orders, materials, consumables used, logbooks, job write-ups and recording of attendance and time on jobs.
- Ensure the quality check process is fully implemented as per the procedures in force and quality of workmanship and fit out is maintained to the highest levels.
- Ensure parts stock is controlled and manage appropriate to the needs of the workshop, ensuring that parts are available for vehicle fit out in order to meet the planned programme of works and customer deadlines. Authorising local purchase orders
- Car Driver
- Previous experience managing a workshop in a production related environment
- Good communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Proficient user of IT - Microsoft Office
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.