Specialist Plant Fitter - Salary £13.00ph - Location Brighouse
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (HGV) / Specialist Plant Fitter to work as a depot based engineer for a leading company.
Our clients are a global Industrial Vehicle and Specialist Vehicle Manufacture.
- To provide on the ground technical support to customers and ensure that all technical issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- A professional, high quality, and efficient service is provided to our customer.
- To maintain the company vehicles to a high standard.
- Working on specialist HGV's and Plant Machinery.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate;
- NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds relating to Heavy Vehicle engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in light plant, heavy plant and material handling equipment
- Strong technical background with the ability to diagnose and repair faults efficiently and effectively.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a Global brand, who will offer extensive training on their specialist vehicles.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Simon de Fraine, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit.
- Plant Fitter
- HGV Fitter
- Forklift Truck
- Fork Truck
- Specialist Plant Fitter