12 months Fixed Term Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Workshop Parts specialist, to join a leading worldwide engineering company, based in Leeds.
Your role will be to ensure that the correct parts for repairs are identified and issued to the correct area for works to be carried out.
Your duties will include:
- Identify and co-ordinate part requirements and ensure that delivery of items is completed to appropriate 'point of use' site
- Carry out Goods In / Dispatch
- Ensure that service levels and requirements are met, ensuring items are labelled accordingly to avoid complaints / issues
- Maintain cleanliness of work sites
- Comply with all government and company legislation's in relation to Health and Safety, PPE and environment
- Any other duties as determined by your Manager
This is a key role for the Company, where your support and knowledge will be crucial to delivering an exceptional customer service to your clients.
You will be part of a great team who all work well together and will be a great opportunity for someone who would like to work within the engineering industry.
If you would like to know more, please call Ami on .
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.