Workshop Operator, Maldon
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum (DOE)
I am looking for an experienced Operator who has a background working within an Industrial manufacturing environment. My client are a specialist in what they do and are looking for trustworthy and responsible Workshop Operator to assist the daily running of the Workshop space.
- Picking parts from the engineers drawings to hand over to the Fitters and Assemblers
- Packing and wrapping units with the appropriate packaging to secure the loads
- Prepare shipment labels for each load
- Liaise with other departments and pass on all recorded information
- Loading and unloading pallets
- Once fully trained operating the workshop machinery, drilling and sawing
- Checking materials and components
For this role you must:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to strict schedules and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Have experience using general workshop machinery
- Be able to lift heavy loads
If you are available immediately and have the essential skills - please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment Services.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.