The tasks you might have but are not limited to include:
- making drill jigs
- shot blasting
- fettling (grinding) with angle griders
- straightening material
- application of resins to metal
- using hand tools files etc
- reading drawings and QA documents
- completing QA documents and final inspection
- Packing materials onto pallets
Training will be required and given.
Engineering hands on experience is needed.
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 16.30pm
Friday is 8.00am - 15.30pm
If you would like to ask any questions please don't hesitate in contacting Lauren on or email on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job