Your duties will include:
- Delivering exceptional performance in all workshop aspects such as quality, delivery and budget
- Ensuring the requirements and quality are met on each outgoing product
- Forecasting all risks to ensure no accidents occur
- Take leadership over all departments, communicating the objectives to each clearly
- Implementing effective procedures to ensure objectives are met and overseeing them throughout
- Meeting performance targets and encouraging the team to hit KPIs by setting high personal standards
- Setting individual targets and documenting any updates and successes in regular reviews
- Configuring improvement plans, ensuring they are well documents and that training is supplied to reach the developmental goal
- Monitoring the productivity and reporting figures / trends
- Analysing long and short term workload, adapting and delegating according to demand
- Identify any issues in performance and how to rectify by liaising with all internal department managers
- Leading the strict health and safety policies in place, ensuring all staff adhere accordingly and manage any improvements that could be made
- Ensuring all procedures are in date and understood by all employees and compliance is completed in full
- Wearing the appropriate PPE at all times and ensuring full awareness and understanding of the risks involved
Hours: 7.55am - 4.55pm Monday to Thursday and 7.55am - 4pm Friday
Parking available within 5 minutes walk
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Salary £35,000 - 40,000
To make the position a success you must be confident managing a team, possess and express strong leadership and communication skills, enjoy leading others and people management. Be productive and strive to meet company deadlines whilst ensuring a keen eye and attention to identify and solve and problems that may arise.
For further information, please contact Steph or Sophie at Adecco Chelmsford or apply online now.
Please note, although we would love to respond to every applicant, due to the high volume of applications we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Workshop Manager