Calling all Workshop Manager/ Garage Manager/Autocentre Manager!
Workshop Manager/ Garage Manager/Autocentre Manager
Vision Career's is a Recruitment agency who only deals in the Auto Trade.
I have a great job opportunity with solid prospects and career development, you don't need to be stuck in a dead end garage, I am offering you the chance of a job with fantastic opportunities for your future.
I am looking for a keen attitude, someone who thrives to earn an excellent bonus on top of the already competitive annual salary.
I am looking for a qualified Manager to run and work in a busy garage with good holiday flexibility (Up to 40 days!).
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Ensure all working practices and procedures comply with requirements
- Maximise volume and profit opportunities for given Autocentre ensuring that financial targets are met
- Deliver outstanding customer service. Responsible for overseeing reception area.
- Co-ordinate and control the work of Autocentre staff, offering assistance and support as required
- Maintaining effective communication and motivation amongst Autocentre staff. Ensuring that organisational objectives and vision are understood by all.
- Maintain effective communication with Head Office, attending regular meetings as requested.
- Promote and maintain the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador
- Assist the General Manager and HR Department with the recruitment and selection of new employees, performance reviews and disciplinaries and grievances as requested
- Supervise and direct the training of Autocentre staff
- Ensure the security of stock and monies, being accountable for any losses.
- Maintain standards of property and housekeeping
- Manage and develop staff in accordance with Company standards
- Commercial focus with an awareness and understanding of customer needs
- Understanding the external factors (economic / environmental) affecting the motor industry
- Leading by example
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent team-player
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions
Please apply, I will review your CV and set up an interview if you meet the standards required.