We want skilled and qualified humans, in particular a Workshop Foreman to direct and advise a group of similarly skilled technicians to ensure smooth operations across a range of heavy goods vehicles.
Here's what you have:
- Previous foreman experience
- Experience with mechanics, hydraulics and vehicle diagnostics
- HGV qualification
- MOT Preparation experience
This role hasn't bin recycled (sorry); it's fresh, it's new, and it's yours.
Here's what you want and ironically, it's what you'll get:
- Line management responsibilities
- Pay that reflects the role and your worth (£30-34k)
- Courses and training to reflect your ambitions
- Chances to win prizes at you work every month, just for being an employee
- A change
So, to dump your present employer and get away from your rubbish job for a better one, get on your phone and press either of these numbers: (ZERO, ONE, EIGHT, SEVEN, TWO, TWO, SEVEN, FOUR, EIGHT DOUBLE FOUR) or (ZERO, SEVEN, FOUR, NINE, SIX, FIVE, SIX, NINE, DOUBLE EIGHT, ZERO), email Craig DOT Amarilli at Acorn People dot com, InMail me or connect with me on LinkedIn https://in/craig-amarilli-315728133/ or even pop into the Acorn office in Truro and I'll be happy to discuss things further. Maybe it's time for you to move on…
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.