Workshop Fitter - Engineering
Salary Negotiable Depending On Experience
Monday-Thursday: 08:00-16:30 & Friday: 08:00-15:30
Our Daventry client, a leading UK based supplier of high quality hydraulic, pneumatic and electric tool brands, is looking to recruit a permanent 'Workshop Fitter'.
To carry out essential maintenance & servicing of a variety of hydraulic, pneumatic, torque & electrical equipment, diagnose technical problems and repair or replace
parts that are subject to wear.
- Completion of inspection of equipment assigned by the Workshop Foreman ensuring that all equipment is thoroughly inspected and the relevant job card completed both neatly and accurately
- Repairs a variety of hydraulic, pneumatic, torque & electrical equipment as assigned by the Workshop Foreman
- Ensures all equipment repairs and refurbishments are carried out safely and to the standards set by the Company
- Ensures the maintenance of equipment is carried out to the required standard
- From time to time work at customer locations as part of the company’s on-site services. This work is dependent on the contracts that the company has in hand at any given time
- Prepares repair quotations and job cards as instructed by the Workshop Foreman
- Reports any unsafe conditions to the Workshop Foreman so that remedial action can be taken to manage the risk
- Other tasks as deemed reasonable by the company which fall within your competencies
- Complies with all company rules including all Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements
- Engineering, Technical or Mechanical background
- Previous technical or mechanical working experience
- Hardworking, conscientious and must be able to carry out all aspects of the role
- 20 days annual leave per annum rising to 25 after each complete year of service plus bank holidays
- Life Cover – 2 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme – 3% contribution from employee and employer
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Long Service Loyalty Award
- Buying or selling of holiday (up to 2 days)
- Company Bonus Scheme
Please apply in the first instance with a copy of your CV or if you would like to discuss the role in further detail please call Tel .
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'