Corr Recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Engineer in Padworth for a well-known company.
Main duties and responsibilities for the Workshop Engineer:
What would we be interested in Workshop Engineer specifications:
- Five years practical experience and apprentice trained, time served as a mechanical fitter.
- Efficient in the following tasks: LGV Driver qualified; taking vehicles for M.O.T. testing; Mechanical; Pneumatic; Welding; Hydraulics.
- The ideal person will be flexible and enthusiastic approach to working in sometimes adverse conditions will be expected.
- Able to work on own initiative and must hold a current full driving license;
- The ability to ensure the delivery of high levels of customer service is also essential in this role;
- Good communication skills are essential for liaising with the customers and colleagues.
Our client offers a competitive charge rate for Workshop Engineer and the position would be temp to perm.
If this is the right position for you, apply now or call Alina on 0163547212!!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"