Our client is a leading coffee brand, and they are seeking a Coffee Workshop Engineer to join their expanding operations in the Twickenham area of South West London.
The technical workshop, warehouse and route operations provide integral support to this high-performance company. They focus on providing a premium coffee experience to a wide range of clients throughout the UK and particularly in London. The workshop runs in a relaxed manner, focusing primarily on pre-delivery inspection and installations at premium client sites.
An energetic, enthusiastic and flexible technical specialist, this individual provides the Technical Manager with comprehensive support in the Twickenham workshop/ offices. The position is Workshop/ office based in Twickenham, performing maintenance and repairs on a range of coffee machines. This position requires a strong focus on maintaining standards of excellence, including Customer Service, reliability as a team player and a drive to work independently. The Workshop Engineer will act as a brand ambassador, always promoting the company in the best light possible.
- Supporting the Account Management and Marketing teams with equipment and product demonstrations at Customer Sites and Events, as allocated by Line Manager; including transportation & set-up of equipment and coffee tasting preparations
- As the face of the company in the field, to be a specialist in the coffee equipment and associated products; highly knowledgeable across the product range, performing comprehensive electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair when required.
- Ownership of related maintenance and repair records
- Workshop preparation and testing of new equipment prior to dispatching to Customers
- Record and maintain accurate records of all coffee equipment transactions, including serial numbers
- Driving to Customer sites, collecting, delivering and exchanging coffee equipment and/or associated products when required.
- Installation of full range of coffee equipment
- Maintenance of coffee equipment cleanliness and appearance at Customer sites and use of the appropriate Point of Sales Material
- Providing on-site training for customers on use and upkeep of coffee equipment; including cleaning of machines
- Operate within and ensure compliance with regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- To secure Company assets
- Providing support with coffee grinder issues, as required; including call handling and associated bench repairs
- Assisting the Technical Manager with a variety of ad-hoc technical tasks, as allocated by Line Manager; including spare part orders, answering telephone calls from Distributors, Customer training and visits
- Providing support in the warehouse and in the field, as required and allocated by Line Manager; including cover for holidays, sickness and absence
- Good communication skills
- Be a forward thinker with a positive, 'can do' attitude
- High degree of flexibility and efficiency
- Organised, with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as participating as pro-active team player, and always willing to go that extra mile
- Confident with IT basics
- Strong electro- mechanical knowledge, 3 phase experience beneficial but not essential
- Relevant industry experience working with Coffee / Vending machines as an engineer preferred but full training can be provided
- Knowledge and experience of safe working habits within a physically demanding role
- Clean and current UK driving licence useful but not required
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Coffee Engineer in the Twickenham area to work with a leading coffee brand and enjoy a relaxed and fun working environment. If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV now!
- Coffee Engineer
- Coffee Workshop Engineer