LOCATION: Milton Keynes
SALARY: up to £44,189
What kind of role are you looking for to develop your career?
Are you seeking progression, technical development, a thriving environment?
Well, we have THE opportunity for you!
As a Workshop Engineer, you will be responsible for the following areas:
* Engineering project work within the plant
* Assisting with Plant breakdowns i.e. pin chains, oven shafts, strappers etc
* Maintaining Plant services i.e. compressors, boilers and water towers.
* The re-refurbishment, preparation, and repair of plant spares & equipment
* The re-refurbishment, preparation, and repair of the tooling
* Check that all plant and equipment are maintained in good condition
The successful Workshop Engineer will be supported by the following:
* Apprenticeship in a Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering discipline.
* Experience in a workshop environment and knowledge of machine shop processes
* Experience of preventative and planned maintenance on workshop and production equipment
The successful Workshop Engineer will receive
* Salary of up to £44,189
* Overtime available
* 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days
* Pension plan
* Life Assurance
Are you the Workshop Engineer we're looking for?
Please apply below and let's have a conversation!