Workshop Based Electro Mechanical Engineer required for our client; A mechanical and electrical engineering company based in Mersyside specialising in Pumps and Motors. The successful Engineer will have commercial experience of electrical pumps, motors, gearboxes and other rotating equipment. You will be tasked with completing all repairs to a high standard and also you will be working to ISO9002 standards. The Workshop Engineer will have a flexible approach to overtime and unsocial working hours. Must live within a commutable distance to Liverpool/St Helens.
The successful Mechanical and Electrical Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years' commercial experience on electrical pumps, motors and gear boxes and must have experience of being in a similar role with the ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Electro Mechanical Engineer - Workshop Position Requirements
- Must have a recognised apprenticeship or relative work history
- 5 years' commercial experience on electrical pumps, motors and other rotating equipment
- Fault Finding skills are essential
- Must be able to work to ISO9002 Standards
- Be flexible to overtime and unsocial working hours
- Must reside within a commutable distance to Liverpool/St Helens
Electro Mechanical Engineer - Workshop Position Remuneration
- Salary £13ph + Overtime
- 5 Hours per week
- 21 Days holiday + Bank Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job