£20,000 - £23,000 + Overtime 1.5x (OTE £30,000) + Company Benefits
Are you an Engineer with experience working on HGV, FLT or plant equipment looking for a permanent position with structured product training?
On offer is the opportunity to become an expert within the industry and within a company that are rapidly expanding so there are continued opportunities to progress right up to management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this well-established company that has a first class reputation for developing their engineers and always look to promote from within.
This role would suit an Engineer with experience working on HGV, FLT, plant equipment or if you have been working on mechanical / electrical and hydraulic equipment.
* Servicing and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical machinery
* Manufacturing / Servicing equipment inside the construction industry
* Training given and progression available right up to management
* Any of the following backgrounds highly desirable - HGV's, PSV's, Fork Lift Truck, Plant hire
* You will be confident in working with hydraulics and pneumatics
* Looking for a technically varied and autonomous role
Workshop Engineer, HGV, FLT, Fork Lift Truck, Plant Equipment, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Mechanical, Construction Equipment, PSV, Mechanic, HGV Mechanic, Service, Engineering, Engineer, Slough, Berkshire
Please send all applications via the link or apply button
- Fork Lift Truck
- HGV Mechanic
- Plant Equipment
- Workshop Engineer
- Construction Equipment