Workshop Engineer - Electrical - For Vehicles
Report to the Workshop Manager. This role shall cover all duties in the workshop electrical department and any additional or different duties in any department which the Company may require from time to time.
As the Workshop Engineer your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Deal with various vehicle electrical systems, alarms, Immobilisers, tracking, parking sensors etc.
- Fitting Tow bar electrics, beacons, split charge systems or any other vehicle based electrical system.
- Research electrical faults.
- Repair and replace electrical items.
- General upkeep of the workshop and premises to aid with the smooth running of the workshop and conversion of vehicles.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate for the Workshop Engineer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Practical skills. Installations should be to a high standard.
- Good working knowledge and a proven background is essential.
- Work methodically and pay close attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to read electrical diagrams.
- Flexible as the work can be varied.
- Have own tools and also be able to look after and care for any company tooling and equipment used.
- Effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Be competent at working alone or as part of a team.
- Confidentiality regarding all processes, data and information contained and discussed in the department.
- Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
Workshop Engineer Benefits
- Workwear is given
- 40 hrs per week Mon – Friday 8.00 till 4.30pm plus overtime
- 28 days holiday
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
If you feel you are suitable for the Workshop Engineer role, please apply now!
Workshop Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Experienced Workshop Engineer