Workshop Engineer - Diesel Engines, Generators &Transmissions
- Well respected sales and service provider in the Diesel Engine sector.
- Multiple sites across the UK.
- Experts in the off-road and heavy engineering sectors.
- Superb reputation for quality and reliability.
- As the Workshop Engineer you will be doing diagnostic work & fault finding on Diesel Engines, Transmissions, Diesel Generator Sets and Gearboxes, you will be expected to strip down and rebuild full engines and transmissions.
- Working on anything from replacement solenoids to full transmissions, fuel pumps, engine rebuilds etc...
- Working within the Bus, Truck, Mobile, Off Highway, Rail, Generators, Automotive, MOD, Forklift, Agricultural Vehicle and Construction Vehicle markets etc…
- Will be expected to maximise the work done in a day.
The Ideal Person:
- As the Workshop Engineer you will ideally have experience doing similar work in the Diesel Engine repair industry though will also consider experience within transmissions, gearboxes, generators or from within the HGV, Bus, Automotive, LGV, Rail, Plant, Truck, Forklift industries
- Looking for someone self-motivated and driven who is able to work unsupervised.
- Consider a Field Service Engineer who is looking to move to an internal role.
- Hard-working, self-motivated, driven, positive attitude, good work ethic etc...
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'