This fantastic motor retail group are now seeking an experienced Workshop Controller for their highly successful car dealership which is in the Stevenage area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller to lead a settled team of highly-skilled Vehicle Technicians.
As the Workshop Controller you will;
- Responsible for the daily control of the workshop to maintain a high level of productivity, quality and "right first time" repairs.
- You will be required to run an efficient operation ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through achieving maximum utilisation of workshop facilities, as well as overseeing and motivating all workshop colleagues.
- You will be responsible for maintaining external supplier relationships
- Covering for the Service Manager in their absence
- Implement safe working practices and security within the department.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Workshop Controller with a workshop of 8 plus Vehicle Technicians. We would be very interested in applicants with experience working for a franchised car dealership. The successful candidate will be experienced in leading a medium to large team of Vehicle Technicians.
In return for your commitment and hard work as the Workshop Controller, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as a wide range of benefits that will include the following:
- Competitive basic salary circa £27,000
- An excellent bonus structure that will give you an OTE to £31,000
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Additional holiday days with service
- Excellent company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Company discount scheme - cars, parts, service workshop & Bodyshop
- Enrolment into a High Street discount
- Reward and recognition scheme
The working days and times for this role are:
- Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 6.00pm
- Saturday mornings on a Rota
- Motor Trade
- Workshop Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"