Automotive Workshop Controller required in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £25,000 basic + Bonuses + benefits
Our client a main car dealership in Cambridge, are looking to recruit a Workshop Controller to join their busy Service team. The Workshop Controller role is one of the busiest and most important roles within the Dealership and consists of assigning work to Vehicle Technicians to ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Customer Satisfaction - assist management in implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels.
- Deliver gross profit in line with the business plan by maximising the number of hours sold, driving revenue per transaction, ensuring 100% adherence to the VHC process
- Workshop Loading - distribute and control the issue of work to the Technicians to maximise quality and overall efficiency.
- Ensure Manufacturer Franchise Warranty standards are met
- Health and Safety guidelines are adhered too at all times
For this role its essential you have a settled career history in the motor trade, ideally within a franchised motor retail environment. You will have an enviable and proven track record of performance with excellent organisational and communication skills. You will also have the ability to lead, coach and develop your team and know how to get the best out of people, so they perform to their highest level. You will also need to have a full, valid UK driving licence.
This role will suit an established workshop controller used to managing a small team of technicians or an experienced senior service advisor / Master / Senior Technician looking for the next step in their career.
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position and more information.
Motor Trade | Automotive | Main Dealer | Franchise | Volume | Prestige | Workshop | Workshop Controller | Aftersales | Service | job | Career | Cambridge| Cambridge
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- "workshop controller" or "workshop manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job