A highly regarded and hugely successful specialist car sales and repair business is now seeking an experienced Workshop Controller. This is an opportunity to lead a settled team of highly-skilled Vehicle Technicians at this car sales and repair business near Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Responsible for the daily control of the workshop in order to maintain a high level of productivity, quality and "right first time" repair.
- You will be required to run an efficient operation ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through achieving maximum utilisation of workshop facilities, as well as overseeing and motivating all workshop colleagues.
- You will be responsible for maintaining external supplier relationships
- Covering for the Service Manager in their absence
- Implement safe working practices and security within the department.
Applications are encouraged from candidates who are currently working as a Workshop Controller or Workshop Manager. We would be very interested in applicants with experience working for a franchsied car dealership. The successful candidate will be experienced in leading a large team of Technicians.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
You will receive a competitive basic salary of circa £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience) PLUS an excellent bonus structure. OTE £37,000 - £38,000
- Workshop Controller