Are you an experienced and successful Automotive Workshop Controller looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Workshop Controller - Tring
£28,000 Basic, OTE £33,000
45 per week, Business open from 7:30am to 6:30pm weekdays. 1 Saturday in 4 8:30am to 4:30pm
Our client is seeking an experienced Workshop Controller to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy prestige main car dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
Workshop Controller Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the efficiency and utilization of technicians
* Ensuring successful distribution of job cards through the workshop
* All related administration is completed to an accurate standard.
* Ensure accurate & timely processing of all "job card write-ups" and job completion status on DMS
* Pass all completed jobs to service costing / warranty / administration for invoicing whilst ensuring all work hours expended have been documented
* Operate the workshop loading system, allocating jobs to the Technicians who are most suitable
* Upsell to customers when appropriate and enjoy hitting both personal and department targets
The Ideal Workshop Controller:
* Be a true service professional who is an excellent communicator and leader who has a desire to build a career with this well respected dealer group and world renowned brand
* Experienced Workshop Controller with an outgoing professional manner who copes well under pressure and provides a service of excellence
* You will need to have had a solid career history gained in a main dealer Service department
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!