Workshop Controller - Birmingham
Competitive Basic salary and achievable bonus package.
We are working on behalf of a reputable main dealer in search of an experienced Workshop Controller / Master Technician for their site based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will have a stable career background and be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of the day to day operation of a busy Aftersales Department.
- Provide leadership to a team of technicians
- Ensure maximum efficiency for department
- Report directly to Service Manager
- Liaise with front of house staff and parts department
- Coach and mentor
- Distribute workloads
- Provide excellent customer experiences
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants we can only guarantee that you will be contacted should your application fit the job description.
- Motor Vehicle