Are you an experienced and successful Automotive Workshop Controller looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Workshop Controller - Bromley
£30,000 - £33,000 basic, OTE £43,000
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8am-6pm / Sat Rota 8:30am-13:00pm
Our client is seeking an experienced Workshop Controller to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy prestige main car dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
Workshop Controller Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the efficiency and utilization of technicians
· Ensuring successful distribution of job cards through the workshop
· All related administration is completed to an accurate standard.
· Ensure accurate & timely processing of all "job card write-ups" and job completion status on DMS
· Pass all completed jobs to service costing / warranty / administration for invoicing whilst ensuring all work hours expended have been documented
· Operate the workshop loading system, allocating jobs to the Technicians who are most suitable
· Upsell to customers when appropriate and enjoy hitting both personal and department targets
The Ideal Workshop Controller:
· Be a true service professional who is an excellent communicator and leader who has a desire to build a career with this well respected dealer group and world renowned brand
· Experienced Workshop Controller with an outgoing professional manner who copes well under pressure and provides a service of excellence
· You will need to have had a solid career history gained in a main dealer Service department
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.