Our client, a busy accident and repair centre based in the Redditch area, are looking for a Production Manager or Workshop controller.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Supervision of productive work force.
- Quality assurance.
- Distribution of work to operators.
- Resolution of minor disputes with operators.
- Technical assistance.
- Authorisation of overtime.
- Contribution to production plan.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
- To have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Body repair of motor vehicles.
- Experience working as a Workshop or Bodyshop Controller / Manager / Supervisor
- Driving licence.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Productivity of workshop.
- Maintaining level of quality.
- Ensuring that all required documentation including check sheets are completed comprehensively.
- Communication with Site Manager on constraints to productivity and maintenance.
- Statutory requirements fulfilled by operators (health and safety, COSHH etc.)
- Insurance company requirements are maintained.
- Productivity targets achieved.
- Minimal rework.
- Quality standards maintained.
- Workshop documentation accurate and comprehensive.
- Positive assessment by insurance company engineers.
If you have the skills and experience to fill this exciting new role, then please send us your CV by clicking on apply or alternatively call Jules Fine at Fine Recruiting Ltd on the number provided for further details.
Bodyshop Controller / Workshop Controller / Bodyshop Manager / Bodyshop Supervisor / Senior Bodyshop Estimator / VDA / Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Body Shop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job